Monday, February 2, 2009

U/RTAs in Chicago IV

Oh man, I am so exhausted! Today was crazy! David and I had our audition for the grad schools in the morning. All of them watched us at once from the stage at Roosevelt University. Immediately following that audition I went to an audition for Houston. Then this afternoon at three all of us who'd auditioned in the morning grouped together in a room in the Palmer House Hotel to find out which grad schools wanted to interview with us. Ohio, Kansas City, and Wisconsin were interested in chatting with me. So, along with all the other U/RTAs participants, I went rushing all up and down the hotel to make it on time to the rooms where my interviews were. I had some great interviews and got to talk about some really cool programs. Tomorrow I have some big auditions lined up, my last one is on Wednesday, and then I will finally be done! Yes! I can relax a little!

1 comment:

Jenn Hunter said...

It is such an exciting week!! I know you are kicking ass over there right now, and I am proud of you!

Have fun and I am rooting for you!