Sunday, February 22, 2009

Season Finale of 'Fall of The House'

This week is the season finale of Fall of The House (the live ongoing drama by Action Adventure Theatre). This was the first season I'd ever watched, and I found the whole thing really enjoyable. It's a cool idea, they've got a great set-up going on at Theater! Theatre!, and their show is quite entertaining. It was funny how attached I got to some of the characters, just like I would with a favorite television series! All the actors did a fabulous job, truly. I was particularly fond of Aubrey Jessen as Julie, Bobby Ryan as Jacob, Bri Pruett as Betsey, and Amanda Jensen as my absolute favorite character, Sam. Way to go on a successful season! I will definitely be there when the next one begins!

1 comment:

Jenn Hunter said...

Bri also performs at Curious Comedy in their sketch show right now. I would love to catch that show if you are game. Cheers and welcome home lady!