Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New York and Rutgers

Surprise, surprise, I am on yet another theatre business trip! Between going to Chicago, spending a week at home, going to Idaho, spending two weeks at home, now being here in New York City, and tonight traveling to New Brunswick, I feel like I just keep falling asleep and waking up in new cities.
I am here because during U/RTAs, Rutgers asked me to come visit to get an in-person look at their graduate in acting program. It's a very intense three year program in which you graduate with a Masters in Fine Arts (the highest degree available in theatre). I'm really excited to check out the school and program over the next couple days!
I made a point of flying in and out of New York City, however, because I wanted to see some friends, and I figured as long as I was in this part of the country, I should seize my opportunity to see some New York theatre. This afternoon I have a ticket to the Tony and Pulitzer Prize winning show, August Osage County at the Music Box Theatre on Broadway. I'll tell you how it goes!

1 comment:

Jenn Hunter said...

You doing some ass kickin out there! Keep us posted. Hooray. Hooray! Hooray!!!