Saturday, January 31, 2009

U/RTAs in Chicago II




It's a beautiful day in Chicago! I have no auditions today, so I've been out exploring and waiting for my travel buddy and fellow actor in training, David Harrel, to get here! I walked along lake Michigan this morning. It's frozen over. I'm used to seeing lake Michigan from the Michigan side, and when it's warm enough to swim in. Then I spent the duration of the morning in The Fields Museum. That was totally fascinating. Their animal exhibits are incredible! Who knew there were so many crazy looking creatures, especially in Africa, wow. That was definitely my favorite, but I also really like the exhibit on our "evolving planet" where you begin by looking at small plant and primitive animal life under the ocean and end up walking through the dinosaurs, and then mammals, seeing all kinds of really cool stuff like fossils and early hominids.

2 comments:

Autum said...

You were in Chicago and you didn't come find me? FAILURE. :) Love you sweetie. I hope you had fun!

Luke said...

I knew it was freezing, and i expected ice, but I wasn't picturing snow! Looks beautiful. Thanks for the post!