Friday, August 14, 2009

The Bullet Round


I'm back in Portland now, but it's very temporary. I'll only be here nine more days, and then I'll be off on my big grad school road trip. As I will be traveling to theatre school, I feel that it counts as a 'Heather Goes to the Theatre" adventure. So I am planning to blog the details.
Tonight I saw The Bullet Round by The David Mamet School for Boys. No, it's not an actual school for boys. It's a theatre company who is "dedicated to producing work that challenges conventional playwrighting." I strongly suggest checking it out.
The Bullet Round, written by Steven Drukman and directed by Megan Kate Ward, was very engaging. I thought that relationship development among the characters was one of its strongest assets.
It's playing through the 23rd at Theater! Theatre! So if you can, check it out.

No comments: