Monday, June 8, 2009

Fall of the House Season Five


Sunday evening, after finishing up backstage on A Little Night Music I headed over to the lovely Belmont with a group of friends. After a few drinks and selections from the happy hour menu at the Blue Monk we went across the street to Theater! Theatre! and purchased season passes to the fifth season of Fall of the House by Action Adventure Theatre. Maybe you remember me just raving about their fourth season in February. I think Fall of the House is one of the coolest theatre ideas I have ever seen. It's a live ongoing drama with a new episode each week for four weeks.
Their opening episode was great! It was totally hilarious, surprising, and heartbreaking! I loved it. This week I was especially impressed with Aubrey Jessen's work as Julie.
Don't be daunted by the several seasons, or even missing an episode, I promise you'll still be able to follow the story. If you're at all interested I hope you try to make it next weekend to season five episode two. This show is such a wonderful Portland thing to do. It's so much fun!

1 comment:

Jenn Hunter said...

Heather, I have two really good friends in this show. I am going to try to make it to all of them this season. Let me know when you are headed down. Maybe we can make it on the same nights.